Admission Deadline will be on Marchthe 13th 2018. The inscriptions of contestants will be considered valid only if it’s received in ONE delivery. We ask the contestants for sending an email including the following data:
- Personal Information:
Name and Surname, ID card or passport, Gender, Date and Place of Birth, Nationality.
- Complete Address: Street and number, Locality and Province, Zip Code, Telephones and e-mail.
- Chosen Category
To formalize the inscription, it is indispensable to send scanner the following documentation:
- ID card, family book or passport as official document of the age of the participant.
- A quality photograph
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicant is asked to type clearly the composer, exact title, identifying number, key, opus numbers, movements and timings of each work chosen.
- Piano and Hall Try Request Piano Test previously requested.
- All contestants under 18 years old have to send a scanned authorization of the mother or father to the organization of the competition: “I, Mr./Mrs. ________ with ID number ________, authorize my son/daughter to participate in the Ciudad de Leganés International Piano Competition, assuming any responsability that may arise from their participation”
- All applicants must submit a nonrefundable application fee by bank transfer (plus additional expenses/ banker’s order expenses must be paid by the participants):
Infantile Category: 70€
Juvenile Category: 80€
Young Artist Category: 100€
Senior Category: 110€
Street: Castillo de Arévalo, 3.
Postal Code: 28230
City: Las Rozas de Madrid (Spain)
Teléfono: +34 91 6400904. Fax: +34 91 6405613
MARLE 96 SL. (Contest organizer company).
I.B.A.N. ES26 0049 0942 1721 1001 6839
B.I.C o SWIFT: BSCH ESMM XXX
Payment receipt has to be included together with the Application fee.
None inscription will be valid until the registration fee is received.
In case it was impossible to send these documents by e-mail, you could send the complete information by ordinary mail to the following address (before March 13th 2018).
Concurso Internacional de Piano Ciudad de Leganés
Urbanización Molino de la Hoz
C/ Autillo, 12
28232 Las Rozas de Madrid – España
Tel.: +34 91 630 21 29
Móvil: +34 609 03 00 56
“Concurso Internacional de Piano Ciudad de Leganés” General Direction will examine the applications and will inform the contestant if his request has been accepted or not. In case the inscription would not be accepted, the registration fee will be refund.